Monday 11 December 2006

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

A chap went to see his doctor after some tests. The doctor saw him and asked him, " I have good news and bad news for you. Which one you like to hear first ?" The chap replied, " I want to hear the good news first." The doctor then told him," You have very serious kidney cancer and you only have 3 weeks to live !"
The guy thought, " My God ! What kind of good news is this ?"
He asked the doctor," Then what is the bad news then?"
The doctor said very apologetically," I was supposed to tell you 2weeks ago but could not find your contact number !"

3 comments:

Victor said...

That is depressing news. Are you sure that this joke is supposed to make life easier for me?

ahlee said...

Haha.A joke a day keeps the doctor away. you can keep this doctor away.

Victor said...

Ahlee, are you really a retired doctor? Don't joke with me on this one, okay? I would like to seek your opinion for my torn ligament in my left ankle.